Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- www.thegood.co or www.thegoodstore.co (together the “Website”) is a website and online store owned and operated by The Good Global Lifestyle Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 09691004 and with our registered office at 146 Queens Road, Watford, WD17 2NX (“TGC”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
- RIGHTS OF USE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You can use the Website solely for browsing and making purchases of our products. Purchases of products through the Website are subject to our E-Commerce Terms and Conditions, which are available here: [URL].
- Unless otherwise specified, all copyright, design rights, database rights, patent rights, trade mark and trade dress rights and other intellectual property rights in the Website belong to and vest in us, or are licensed to us.
- All third party trade names and trade marks are the property of their respective owners and we make no warranty or representation in relation to them.
- RESTRICTIONS AND OBLIGATIONS
- You will not:
- hack, modify, reverse engineer or create derivative works of the Website or any part of it;
- gain unauthorised access to any part of the Website;
- remove, modify or obscure any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices on the Website;
- create software which replicates or mimics the data or functionality in the Website;
- use your access to the Website for the sending of direct marketing;
- copy or exploit any part of the Website or the content it contains;
- use the Website or any part of it unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose; or
- attempt to do any of the acts listed above.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND LINKS TO WEBSITES
- We may link to, incorporate or use third party software and services such as social networking or sharing features within the Website. Use of any such software or services is subject to the terms of those third parties, and you agree to comply with any such third party terms and conditions when using the Website.
- The Website may allow you and other users of the Website to: (i) send communications to us or third parties; or (ii) contribute content of your own for use on the Website or otherwise by us or third parties (each a “Contribution”). As such, the Website may enable the display of third party Contributions (“User Content”).
- To the extent that such Contributions and/or User Content are permitted, you acknowledge that the Website is an information and entertainment service and ancillary to this we are involved in the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, formatting or translation of third party communications without selection or alteration of the content of the communication, for which the Website is a mere conduit. By using the Website you agree we have no responsibility to review the content of any Contributions and/or User Content and that all Contributions and/or User Content are made available on the basis that we are not required to and do not exercise any control or judgement in respect of their content. For the avoidance of doubt, the views expressed in any Contributions and/or User Content are the views of the individual authors and not those of us unless expressly specified otherwise by us.
- You agree that we may use, publish, edit, modify, adapt process and store any content that you submit, make available, post to, or transmit to the Website (“Your Content”) for any and all purposes relating to the Website and our business and you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferrable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual worldwide licence to use Your Content in that way. You further waive all so called moral rights in Your Content.
- To the extent that Your Content is derived from the Website or material provided by us, you hereby assign to us all intellectual property rights subsisting in Your Content which are owned by you.
- You agree and undertake that you are entitled to make available, or post to or transmit Your Content to the Website, and to grant us those rights set out in clause 5.4, and will not make available, or post to or transmit to the Website any statement, material or other Contributions, nor use the Website or any Contributions in any way that breaches our User Content Guidelines as set out in Schedule 1 and updated from time to time.
- IT IS A KNOWN RISK OF INTERNET USAGE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT NECESSARILY WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE. PEOPLE MAY PROVIDE INFORMATION OR BEHAVE IN A WAY THAT IS UNRELIABLE, MISLEADING, UNLAWFUL, OR ILLEGAL. WE HAVE NO WAY OF TELLING IF STATEMENTS MADE BY OTHER USERS ARE TRUE. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE EXERCISE SOME DEGREE OF CAUTION WHEN READING USER CONTENT ON ANY WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You agree to the distribution of Your Content by us both internally and externally. Therefore you should ensure that Your Content does not contain information which you intend to keep confidential or private.
- The Website provides a means by which you can communicate with us. We will communicate with you at the email address you have provided or through other means of communication provided by the Website.
- Notices that are applicable to all our users shall be made available on the Website publicly. You will be deemed to have received a notice at the time the email is sent or the time the notice is posted on the Website. We will be deemed to have received a notice when we issue confirmation to you.
- All emails (or other messages) we send are intended for the addressee only.
- We provide and maintain the Website on an “as is” basis and are liable only to provide our services with reasonable skill and care.
- External Sites have not been verified or reviewed by us and all use and access of External Sites is made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third party websites and online services to which the Website links.
- We give no other warranty in connection with the Website and to the maximum extent permitted by law, We exclude liability for:
- any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not that loss arises out of something of which we have been made aware;
- the accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within the Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
- the infringement by any other person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through use of the Website;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of External Sites;
- any transaction taking place on External Sites;
- any transaction with a third party retailer taking place on the Website;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by any other person accessing, using or downloading the Website or any part of it; and
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have effect.
- We do not warrant that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all of those terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You agree not to use the Website in any way which is:
- may give rise to civil or criminal liability for us; or
- which might call us into disrepute.
- Failure to enforce any term does not constitute a waiver of that term.
- The Website is intended for and directed at the United Kingdom. No representation or warranty is made as to whether the Website complies with the laws of any other country.
- All questions, comments or enquiries should be directed to us. We will try to respond to within 48 hours.
The Good Global Lifestyle Limited, 146 Queens Road, Watford, WD17 2NX
USER CONTENT GUIDELINES
- You agree and undertake that you will not post, communicate, transmit or make available to or through the Website any User Content, statement, material, communication or other content which:
- is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability;
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- involves exploitative behaviour, through but not limited to, third party programs, bots, scripts or other means which are reasonably prohibited by us from time to time, or which take advantage of bugs, unintended errors, or features that have not been documented, to access restricted parts of the Website;
- is technically harmful such as computer viruses, worms, logic bombs or other malicious software or harmful data;
- is aimed at persons under the age of 18 or which seeks or attempts to make any arrangement to meet a person under the age of 18;
- is abusive, seditious, sexist, pornographic, homophobic, defamatory, libellous, discriminatory, obscene or racist;
- harasses any person;
- may be deemed a marketing or commercial communication or promotes the products or services of any person;
- contains any restricted material, including but not limited to passwords, medical information or confidential information of any person; or
- solicits, promotes, invites, encourages, advocates, incites or provokes any or all of the foregoing.
- You further agree that in any activity you undertake during or in relation to the Website you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call us or the Website into disrepute.
- You authorise us to remove, restrict, suspend or alter any of your User Content for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, including but not limited to User Content which conflicts with the terms of these User Content Guidelines or is otherwise inconsistent with these Website Terms and Conditions of Use.
- If you discover User Content which you believe contravenes these Website Terms and Conditions of Use or is otherwise objectionable please notify us at email@example.com.